Here at Bako Wales, we pride ourselves on being a trusted and cost-effective organisation that supplies independent businesses across Wales and in some neighbouring parts of England.
We’re an independent cooperative, which all our customers are members of, so we’ve always got our customers’ interests at the centre of our thinking.
Each year, we distribute a share of the profits to our members, based on how much business they do with us.
We aim to provide the wide range of ingredients, finished products and ancillary supplies which our customers want, so if you can’t find what you’re looking for in the Our Products pages then please ask us and we’ll see what we can do.
Every one of our excellent team of staff is here to help, whatever you need. You can get in touch with us by phone or through email and if it’s helpful we can visit you at your business premises.
Our commitment to our customers is to offer you
Competitive pricing to help keep costs down
The range of products you want
New product ideas to inspire you
Timely deliveries to suit your needs
Headquartered in Gorseinon, Swansea, we’ve been supplying independent businesses throughout Wales and neighbouring parts of England since 1962
... and have more than 800 active customers who are benefiting from being a part of the Bako Wales family.
We’re continually developing ourselves as a business, monitoring our own performance, operational efficiency and service delivery. By investing in our people and systems we aim to deliver excellence at the lowest cost, so we can pass on our savings to you: through our pricing and through the dividends we pay our customer members.
Join the Bako family
We would be delighted to welcome you onboard
There are lots of great reasons to join us, which you can read about here, but a few things you need to know first:
- We cover all of Wales and some neighbouring parts of England but please give us a call to check what days we are in your area and able to deliver to you
- Our Terms of Business mean there’s a minimum order level of £100 per delivery but we're sure you won’t find this difficult to achieve given the breadth of our range of products
- We accept payment by credit/debit card, cheque and direct debit, and will accept cash on delivery
- There is a £5 fee for you to join Bako Wales and you need to pay in advance for your first six deliveries. After that, we can set up invoice payments for you.
- Dividends are paid annually, based on our profits and on how much business you do with us, but are only paid to customers who are still actively buying from us
You can read our full Terms of Business here